Pure green coffee beans have stormed the dietary supplements’ markets as the hottest new supplement that aids weight loss. The green extract performs miracles with weight loss without the consumer going on any major diet or involving themselves in any major exercise routine. Although this really sounds too good to be true, it is and tested by hundreds of satisfied customers. Currently green coffee beans are among the highest rated supplements available in the markets today.
The amazing publicity that this product has received on TV and internet may as well be justified as many experts have also come forward in the support of its effectiveness. Its amazing fat burning features have been verified by experts as one of the top fat burning products in the markets today. The green coffee bean is simply the raw coffee bean that has not been roasted. The roasting of coffee beans takes away most of the Chlorogenic acid from it which is the major part of the raw-green coffee bean and it is also among the main chemicals that provides the extract with its amazing capabilities.
How it works?
We already know that coffee provides us with caffeine but we also know that it is not caffeine that aids in weight loss but the other components of green coffee beans like chlorogenic acid, quinides, lignans, and trigonelline. A study done on animals showed that these components of coffee help regulate glucose levels in animals.
1. Chlorogenic acid in particular helps regulate production of glucose in the liver which in turn can help reduce risks of glycemic disorders. Chlorogenic acid also aids the liver by allowing it to process fatty acids faster which means that the body will burn fat faster. This means that green coffee beans are ideal for people looking to lose some weight. It helps boost the body metabolism which means that it makes the metabolic process more efficient and inclined towards weight loss. This also means that pure coffee beans are a great way to keep up sustained energy throughout without consuming too many calories. Furthermore blood sugar levels are automatically regulated by consumption of this extract.
2. It has also been shown that Chlorogenic acid helps reduce the high blood pressure in the body. Studies have also indicated that disorders like hypertension are also effectively countered by consumption of pure green coffee bean extracts. Blood circulation is also given a healthy boost which means that the energy levels in the body are also maintained.
3. Green coffee beans also contain antioxidants which help regulate the free radicals in the body. Free radicals are potentially dangerous to the body as they can form chain reactions within the body and cause damage to cells. Consumption of antioxidants help in regulating the amount of free radicals in the body which reduces the risk of many diseases like cancer, immune system deficiency and decline, decline in the proper brain function and heart related diseases. Most diet supplements today have a certain amount of antioxidants in them however the purer the supplement is, it is richer in anti oxidants.
4. Free radicals are also responsible for contributing to ageing. The anti oxidants in green coffee beans help reduce the effects of ageing as free radicals are effectively neutralized by antioxidants. Pure coffee beans are a great all round supplement and the best extract to help regulate many effects of obesity on the body too. Cellulite in our bodies’ causes the dimpling of our skin because of the uneven accumulation of fat is also effectively countered by the consumption of green coffee bean extracts.
5. Green coffee beans don’t have any major harmful effects on the body. The side effects of using this extract are extremely minimal which makes it an ideal weight loss supplement for pretty much everyone. Only in cases of allergies to coffee should this extract not be consumed. So far, it is recommended that only adults above the age of 18 consume this extract although no major study has really been done to see if has harmful effects on children. It is also recommended that pregnant women and people who have kidney related issues stay away from consumption of this extract just be on the safe side.
How and where to buy pure green coffee beans
The markets today are literally flooded with green coffee bean extract. As a consumer, it is always better to be well-informed about a product before buying it. The first thing to check for when buying green coffee extract is the amount of Chlorogenic acid extract present in it. Since there are a lot of fake products in the markets, it is best to know that a good extract should have at least 45% of Chlorogenic acid present in it. Research has pointed out that any less than this measure and the supplement may not have the same effect.
Chlorogenic acid is listed on the ingredients list either as GCA or Sevtol. If the extract doesn’t contain adequate amounts of these ingredients then do not buy them as they are not as effective. If the bottle does not have a proper list of ingredients too then it is not recommended that the product be bought and used. A lot of unscrupulous companies are selling fake products which can seriously endanger the health of a consumer and not improving it. So it is better that we know the proper information and it is better that we are careful when buying any green coffee extract.
Buying from a trusted source is always recommended. There are a lot of stores that sell quality product both online and offline. The internet has scores of sellers of this wonder extract and it is a good idea that adequate amount of research into the source also needs to be done before buying it. When buying coffee bean extract online, always be careful about the website that is selling the product. Credible websites have no qualms about the products that they are selling and there is almost always a good return policy on offer. Other than that, customer reviews are also a grea